My future job
This is a really difficult question to me because i do not have an ideal job to do for the rest of my life, quite the opposite, one of the reasons I am studying anthropology is because there are a lot of possibilities to work in many different areas, and that allows me to work on different stuff for the rest of my life instead of only one.


If you forced me to choose a future job I will choose the typical anthropology job (or the ideal picture, I think, of an anthropologist): work with different communities, know them, study them, live with them and try to involve myself with their customs. Today I think no one would pay me for doing that, because it is like an obsolete job, but I can dream here because is my blog. It is like a job where you learn a lot of other cultures with the objective that the other people know about them and their way of like, what they believe and many other differences you can notice between cultures.


Other reason I choose this career, leaving aside my, like intellectual capacities and preferences, is because I don’t want to work in the city, even less on an office, I dream to have the chance to travel a lot and know a lot of people. 

Comments

  1. really amazing post. I think this gives me the strength to continue with this career too. Thanks for so much! huges from my part

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all have this future job in mind! I hope we can make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god!! it is a really amazing post!! please teach me how to be like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PEOPLE WITH PETS ARE BETTER HUMAN BEINGS

MY BIO DATA